Alpha GPC is arguably the best choline supplement in the market today. It is a phospholipid. Alpha GPC works towards delivering choline to our brain at a rapid pace across the blood-brain barrier and serves as precursor of Acetylcholine. The latter is a neurotransmitter which is essential for memory and learning functions. Researchers have studied about this choline supplement avidly and their explanation points towards its many benefits.
This choline supplement is found in small amounts in human bodies. You can also find them in Soy and milk. Industrial production of Alpha GPC involves chemical deacylation of Phosphatidylcholine enriched soya phospholipids and chromatographic purification. Read on to know more about the powerful features which make Alpha GPC the best choline supplement in the market.
Alpha GPC Powder: Its Features
- Promotes Good Performance in Athletes –Athletes can often incur reduction in choline levels due to hard training regime. Alpha GPC powder can help athletes prevent the same. It can also boost endurance performance in players. Finally, it also promotes growth hormone secretion. You can click to visit official site and learn about Alpha GPC Powder in details.
- Boosts Thinking Skills in Patients of Alzheimer’s disease – An irreparable disorder, Alzheimer’s gets progressively worse in patients. It can destroy memory and thinking skills in humans. However, researchers have revealed that Alpha GPC can bring some relief to patients of Alzheimer’s in the form of improved memory and thinking skills. The recommended dosage amount is 1200 mg.
- Helps Patients of Dementia – Dementia occurs in humans as a symptom of other underlying health conditions. It can result in memory loss, forgetfulness, and complete lack of judgement. However, medicines and therapy can help. Proper treatment can even reverse certain symptoms.
According to researchers, Alpha GPC can provide some much-needed breakthrough when it comes to treatment for Dementia. Physicians recommend a dosage of 1000 mg every day for treatment of Dementia. The dosage can be administered to patients via mouth or via shot.
- Offers Relief to Patients of Stroke – If someone has undergone a stroke or mini stroke, Alpha GPC powder can offer some much required relief. Patients who were administered dosages of Alpha GPC for months following a stroke showed better signs of improvement as compared to other patients who did not consume Alpha GPC.
In Europe, physicians often prescribe Alpha GPC to weaken signs of cognitive disorder. However, it is available as a dietary supplement in the USA.
- Improves Brain Function in Middle-Aged People – As we grow older, we become prone to forgetfulness, and other memory-related problems. However, Alpha GPC can help prevent the same. Regular consumption of the best choline supplement can help older people retain memories and even sharpen their thinking skills.
Alpha GPC: Side Effects
As per researchers, Alpha GPC is safe is proper consumption directions are followed. It can be administered via mouth or by shot. However, people can be prone to dizziness, nausea, heartburn, skin rash, insomnia, confusion, and other symptoms.
It is recommended that pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers avoid this choline supplement due to lack of scientific evidence.