What is the procedure for laser hair removal?
Protective eye shields will be installed around your eyes before your laser hair removal operation to avoid damage to your corneas or retinas. Hair is shaved to a few millimeters above the surface of the scalp. A cold gel, a freezing treatment must be used to treat the skin’s outer layers. Laser hair removal services in singapore improves the effectiveness of laser hair removal treatments.
The well-known hair reduction lasers use a low-energy laser beam that is personalized to your body type, unwanted hair color, thickness, and location. A test procedure will be performed first, with a test pulse light directing to the treatment area. A low-energy laser beam can travel through the skin and be absorbed by the pigment in active-growth hair follicles in a percentage of cases. This region will be watched to make sure the settings are appropriate to check for any treatment-related side effects.
To relieve the treated areas and relieve any pain, you might be given ice packs, cold water, or anti-inflammatory creams or lotions after the treatment. If the procedure is successful, the low-energy laser beam is manually guided spot-by-spot to the areas to be treated, disabling active-growth hair follicles immediately and indefinitely with each injection. The therapy has little effect on dormant follicles.
For best results, several sessions are needed. Initially, three to eighttreatments are usually required by laser hair removal services in Singapore. If you use intracellular hormones or have normal hormone-secreting states, they provide additional treatment.
- Treatment periods of four to eight weeks are recommended by most physicians, based on:
- Gender, age, hair color, and hair growth pattern
- The body part that is being handled
- The laser or light-based unit that was chosen.
The treatment plan of patients
Your surgeon will exchange advice and details with you based on your goals, physical attributes, and the surgeon’s qualifications and experience, including:
- A schedule for your recovery, including the type of device used and the number of procedures required.
- What you should expect as a result
- The cost of the operation is your financial contribution.
- Risks and problems that come with it.
- Alternatives for treatment locations.
Here are only a few of the many benefits of laser therapy:
- Even the tiny regions of the body are also successfully handled.
- It may make the skin’s color and complexion more consistent.
- There are no scars or unpleasant side effects.
- Laser Hair Removal Has Long-Term Results
- It assists in the prevention of ingrown hairs.
If these benefits are enough to persuade you to attempt laser hair reduction, the first step is to consult a professional. Call Skin Center to book an appointment to learn more on how to proceed with this procedure.